The biggest problem we hear from clients who are building a new website is that the quotes range from very little to quite a lot. The web design companies offer different things and do things differently.
Website Quotes – A different Approach
Most web design companies have a ball park figure for a certain type of website but this doesn’t help you if you have a select number of bespoke pages, certain features, and less than average functionality.
Web Site Quotes Should Be Tailored For Specific Requirements
A website quote should contain certain questions for user usability:
- How do we get a client to make an inquiry?
- How do we get clients to stay on our website?
- What is the overall message of the website?
- How do we get the client to return to us?
- How do we attract more clients?
Web Design Quotes what is the cost?
Try to work out the cost of adding certain features against the the return that this feature may give you. For instance, an email capture function will give you plenty of good leads if the feature is targeting the right customers.
Website Quotes Should Have Valuable Content
Without good content your potential client will not be impressed:
- What do your clients want to know?
- How can you get your message across?
- How can you appear as an industry authority?
- Can you give them enough information to let them make a decision?
Web Design Quotes will vary According to Quality Offered
There is no quality standard among website design companies. Some companies offer very creative design while others use website templates. Both can work very well but you have to decide which will work better for you. You can do this by considering:
- What do clients want to see?
- Can you compete with your competitors?
- What is the quality of websites in your industry?
- Do you need to be seen as an industry leader?
Get a Website Quote Today!
Fill out the web design quote form and get a quote today. Web Design Quote